2011年7月4日星期一

The Saturdays star Mollie King: David Gandy fixed my broken heart

The singer vowed to stay single after splitting from ex-lover Andy Brown earlier this year – but fell head over high heels for D&G model Gandy, 31.

'We went out for dinner but kept it low-key. I actually wanted to be single for a while, having just come out of a two-year relationship and being heartbroken,' the 24-year-old told Company magazine.

She also said she wanted to get her bandmates' opinions. 'I wanted them to meet him as David my boyfriend before they checked him out on the internet.

'When I first met him, I had no idea who he was, which is probably a good thing otherwise I'd have got all starstruck!' she said.

But being in a 'celebrity couple' is taking a bit of getting used to, she added.

'It is weird dating in the public eye, especially when it's so new,' she said.

'I don't want to have to constantly wear make-up or for him to have to worry about looking after me around hordes of photographers.'

没有评论:

发表评论