2011年9月16日星期五

High heels bad for health says Rose McGowan

Rose McGowan believes that wearing high heels can cause injuries.

The 38-year-old Conan the Barbarian star wears towering stilettos frequently. After traipsing around New York City from show to show during this month's Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, McGowan is beginning to think that her pumps may be doing some damage to her "baby toe".

"I believe I now have a hairline fracture in my baby toe," McGowan told People magazine prior to designer Chris Benz's runway show.

"Heels. I collapsed after three days, about 14 to 15 hours of heels per day."

A mere hairline fracture in her small toe will not deter McGowan from partaking in the splendour of New York Fashion Week. She used a rustic remedy to treat her beauty injury.

"All I did was bind my toes together with extra Band-Aids and a quarter of a popsicle stick," McGowan explained.

Even after all the pain her shoes have caused her, McGowan will not swap her stilettos with any other pair. When suggested that she choose a more flat style for the rest of her fashion week appearances, she sniffed at the thought.

"Yeah that's not going to happen," she laughed.

没有评论:

发表评论